Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

It was a very nice Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh with my mom and dad, sister Kristen, nephew Evan, and of course Robert, Spencer, and Grant.


Getting ready to feast...Robert is taking the photo!


Wild turkeys - frequent visitors to the backyard.

My sister Kristen and I.



My nephew Evan and I when I ran the 5K Turkey Trot and won the Master Women's Division in 21:15. (More on that HERE)


There was a lot of gaming going on - electronic and not.


We spent some time at the new rec center that features an incredible indoor water complex. It had better be incredible since the township is struggling to manage this financially.





We also hit the ice skating rink, for the yearly donning of the rental skates and shuffling around the tiny maniac hockey phenoms who dart among us.



No comments: