Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grant's trip to Deer Valley YMCA Family Camp

Grant was invited to go with his best friend William and his family to Deer Valley YMCA Family Camp for a long weekend. The temperatures had dipped a bit with highs only in the 50s and some rain on their first day there, but that could not dampen the fun! Grant joined in with the Etzler family to enjoy hiking, biking, digging, climbing, carving, eating, and sleeping!

I'd forgotten to warn Michael and Becky that Grant is a good sleeper. He took a big three-hour mid-day nap which had them a bit concerned that something was wrong. Nope! He just plays hard and sleeps well.

Many thanks to the Etzlers for an incredible and unforgettable experience for Grant and William!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Deer Valley to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane